Saturday, December 29, 2012

Use the Tools

Friday

Use the Tools
Let my soul be at rest again, for the Lord has been good to me.     Psalm 116:7
The subconscious mind is very, very powerful.  It will manifest health, success and abundance just as easily as disease, failure and poverty. It works to reproduce in our life according to what we have impressed upon it.  The more repetition and feelings that we link to a certain thing, the subconscious will bring it to life, regardless good or bad.  It does not judge, and as long as you believe certain things to be true, it will accept without question

But you say, “I really believe this life is not worth living and it can’t and won’t get any better, what’s the point of trying any more?”  I  say to you, if you really feel this way, what have you got to lose?  Why not just try to change your inner core belief about life and yourself and your situation?

Here is the deal, alone; it is difficult if not impossible.  With God and supporters through church, or small group, it becomes easier.  In order to allow encouraging affirmations to flow out of you and around in your head, you need positive vibes going your way.  Without optimistic reinforcement, your well of hopefulness will run dry. 

Give yourself the tools you need to turn your thinking around. Read the bible, go to church, find a forward thinking book and join a small group.  Flood that barren crevasse of your brain with so many positive and uplifting words, phrases and images that there is no way anything else will flow out of it.

You’ll be healthier and happier as will those around you!


Dear Lord, help me to use the tools You have placed in my life.  I want to be a happy soul for myself and those around me.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment